Our client is currently searching for a highly motivated 3 International Cruise Sales Managers whose objective is the successful management of a defined list of Travel Agency accounts. Client located in Athens (Greece), while Managers could be located either in Beijing (China), or Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) or city of Dubai (UAE).
· Manages the sales processes and activities for travel agencies to meet established sales quotas.
· Builds and maintains client relationships.
· Plans, develops, and initiates agency programs and activities to increase sales and promote group business.
· Represents the company at local and national trade events; accompanies clients on-board to coordinate sales presentations.
· Applies knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, company products, policies, and procedures to maximize sales.
· Maintains high visibility within district and conduct in-person sales calls with agency owners, managers, and agents.
· Identifies and reports on industry trends
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
· Two to three years of outside sales experience in progressively responsible positions preferably in the travel industry or demonstrated business experience in another field.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Apple iOS.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong sales presentations skills.
· Moderate to extensive travel which may include some evenings and weekends.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title (www.hrstrategy.gr)