Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Sales Support Administrator for Middle East & Africa based in Athens, Greece.
· Efficiently enter and manage all company orders to relevant factories
· Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment
· Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments
· Co-ordination of shipments with all customers
· Logistics co-ordination with forwarders
· Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
· Import/Export co-ordination
· Invoicing of all orders
· Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
· Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
· Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
· Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
· Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives.
· Suggests areas for improvement in customer support processes along with possible solutions.
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally French language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience of at least one and a half year in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title